Paepcke Progress | April 10, 2023
Paepcke Progress No. 18
South Garmisch Roadway & Drainage Work Adjacent to Molly Gibson Lodge Begins April 10, 2023.
One-way only southbound Garmisch from Main to Hopkins.
Bus stops will remain open.
Many facets of the projected were completed in 2022 including:
- All underground utilities have been installed and connected.
- New pedestrian connections have been completed including the new Main St. crossing that involves the new pedestrian refuge island.
- New bus stops along Main St. and S. Garmisch have been completed.
- The outbound bus shelter is 99% complete with some minor finishing touches to be completed this spring.
- Pervious paver pads have been installed for summer WE-Cycle stations and public bike racks.
- The EV charging station for Car to Go has been installed along Paepcke Park and the public EV charging station should be up and running this spring.